For the bottom layer, I first misted some book paper with various yellow and peach mists. Then I adhered them with Mod Podge - maybe a bit too much Mod Podge or either I wasn't patient enough with the drying.
The flower is drawn with a Faber Castell Pitt pen. These are the best pens I've ever used. They draw over anything! I used the Big Brush pens to color.
I did this cover on Saturday and when I went into my scraproom on Sunday, the notebook cover had curled. My excess Mod Podge had caught up with me, I guess. So I heated it with a heat gun and then put a heavy book on it. I don't know if that will work long term but it lasted long enough to get photos!
Thanks for stopping by! Tomorrow I have a new scrapbook page and video.