- Since the paper matched the clipboard, I didn't worry about covering the top near the clip.
- I cut the papers close to the size of the clipboard and adhered them with spray adhesive.
- Then I sanded the edges with an emory board.
- The flower is a white Petaloo flower dipped in diluted Baja Breeze classic ink. I added several coats to get it the desired color.
- To adhere the flower, I drilled two small holes and ran a thread all the way through the chipboard and ribbon.
- The other buttons are adhered with glue dots.
- The ribbon on the clip covers up the names "Staples" on the clipboard.
Ingredients: DSP: October Afternoon Farm Fresh 8" paper pad
Baja button: Stampin' Up!
Ribbon: Dear Lizzy from American Crafts; Old Olive by SU!