- select pattern papers from different paper collections so they didn't automatically coordinate.
- select papers that did not have the same colors as any of the other papers
- The design is CASEd from June 2010's Scrapbooks Etc. magazine. They have a feature on cards. Check it out, there are some good designs.
- Rub-ons help fit a sentiment into a small space on the scalloped paper.
- The ribbon is cut in half. There will details on saving ribbon in next week's TIPsy Tuesday.
Here's another with just a couple of changes...
Ingredients: DSP: Nook and Pantry by Basic Grey, Thrift Shop by Oct Afternoon, 365 Degrees by Pink Paislee
Cardstock: Kraft, Choc Chip by SU!Rub-ons by SU!
Marker: Chocolate Chip
These turned out beautifullyReplyDelete
these are 2 really pretty cards lisa-I like that you made an extra challenge for yourself-the papers you chose look great together-I took the easy way out and used dsp from the same packReplyDelete