1. A wonderful park and great weather for walks. (It has been an absolutely gorgeous week here!)
2. Beautiful fall leaves right in our backyard.
3. Gorgeous days to work outside. (Lenny is listening to a book on tape and working on pinball parts.)
4. Hikes on a local trail.
5. Friends visiting us.
6. A chance to visit a friend in her new town.
7. Quilt shows to attend.
8. Local apples to enjoy. (We live in the 'apple county.')
9. The CMA Awards on television. (P.J.'s and fuzzy slippers required.)
10. The chance to soon start my holiday decorating.
What are your favorite things about fall?
Beautiful place~thanks for taking me there!!!ReplyDelete
What a lovely post, Lisa and a great reminder of all the blessing fall brings us. As for my favourites, one is the local craft show (next weekend). My sister and Mom are coming here and we will visit the craft show, shop for Christmas and get a start on our holiday baking. We just started this tradition last year. I love it!ReplyDelete
Love the photos of leaves and apples, these are some of my favourite things about fall too. And blackberries. I love blackberries in jam and pies! xReplyDelete
Lovely topic and wonderful photos! Makes me forget that we had a few snowflakes today!ReplyDelete
A lovely thankful post, adding my thanks - for reminding me that we have much to be grateful for, and these things are not necessarily the big things in life.ReplyDelete
My favourite things about autumn are woodburning stove, cats beside it, and changing landscape.