- The sunflower is a white papery flower from Petaloo. I added a few drops of Summer Sun SU! craft ink to water and soaked the entire flower. Then while still wet, I used a paintbrush to add a little more slightly diluted summer sun ink to darken the center of the petals.
- "prep" is stamped, colored and cut out.
- Printing some of the photos in black and white let me focus on just a few colors.
- I just love working with grid paper; it makes a project go so quickly when you are placing a lot of photos and stickers. Everything just lines up magically!
- When I got finished, it seemed a little out of balance so I added some punched, stamped circles of yellow to the circle print background.
Thanks for visiting today!
Ingredients: Stamps: Fun Alpahbet by Inkadinkado; Little Bits by SU!
Ink: Chesnut Roan fluid chalk by Colorbox; various yellow markers by SU!; More Mustard
DSP die cut and stickers: Crate Paper; More Mustard for title
Font: French Script
Ribbon: So Saffron grosgrain by SU!