And now the book is complete!
The video looks at all the pages, the final touches and how continuity was maintained through the album.
Watch at YouTube
To keep continuity in the album,
- use one or two colors of background cardstock or designer paper
- use a consistent color scheme
- select a group of designer papers and use throughout the album (the multicolored stripe and star paper)
- repeat embellishments scattered throughout particularly on the first and last pages (the circle embellishments and some of the trims.)
- use one or two fonts for journaling
Doing these things allowed me to vary other elements like the title lettering. I didn't have multiple sheets of the same stickers so I had to change letters on the titles.
And now for the last few completed pages...
This photo isn't in our 12x12 album yet. I thought it was a good way to end the mini album as my husband and his daughter are the connection that brings us together for vacation.
Whew! It is all done and in the mail. Thanks for joining me in this project.