They are so versatile. I use them on all kinds of projects including my scrapbook pages.
Stencils are inexpensive and take up almost no space. It isn't just the cost of our supplies but often the space that is an issue. I have all my stencils in one drawer with plenty of room leftover for more.
Stencils are a stash stretcher. You can dust off those ink pads, mist bottles, paints, chalks and pretty much anything that creates color and really use your supplies in a fresh way.
And the biggest reason I love working with stencils is they are FUN!
In this class, I'll show you how to use stencils on your scrapbook pages. We will create artistic pages. and regular multi-photo pages. They fit right in with all kinds of scrapping styles and add an extra layer of color and texture to your pages.
This very technique driven class contains:
- 25 techniques for adding color and design to your pages
- instructions on how to use ink pads, paints, mists and many other supplies you already have in a brand new way
- suggestions for what to look for when purchasing stencils and suppliess
- settings for cutting your own stencils with a Cricut or Silhouette.
- 9 HD video based lessons with over 4 hours of content
- 9 PDF files with supply lists, sketches and extra tips
- 7 brand new page sketches
The introductory price for the class is just $20. I hope you will join me when registration opens ...
Monday, September 15
The class is self-paced so you can watch the videos whenever you wish. I'll check the message board often for questions.
I'm very excited about this class and I'm looking forward to next Monday! I hope you will be, too.